Wednesday 20 January 2016

FT012 RC Racing Boat Overview

At first glance the engine values, ESC and the size of the boat that was the spectacle of the rate shown in the short video on the BG, but the man was wrong, pepper is like a jet plane in the water, I do not have a lot of experience with speedboats, but I can not see how you can go faster, it will be impossible to handle.

I did my first race on the lake with ducks and time spent flying one was an incredible shoot (pity it was not filming). As I said I'm an inexperienced sailor, so I can not be sure how good is the handle boat, from my point of view it was hard for ft009 brushless rc boat because of the speed, spin needed to be smooth, rough turn just made a 180 degree turn and stopped, one reason for this was that I do not set the directional fins too.

I can not measure the speed at this time, compared with its double aspect ft009 speed, I will make video of ft009 and pepper in water. I gave my friend a chance and assumed that overturned on a sharp bend, which lead me to the downside, me not manage to make it reverse, I understood how to configure the CES by sonar, but no reverse configuration, for now I think the ESC simply do not have an inverse function.
Without reversing camera without flooding the ship not self-right and I did not push back with my ft009, that was not easy or pleasant experience.

As for the water cooling system, after ~ 10 min within the motor and ESC was warm but not too hot, no problem they complain, I will try next time to bring a thermometer and measure it.
If something rc boat accessories you need you can buy all of them at Banggood. Such as, rc boat rudder, rc parts box, etc. 




No comments:

Post a Comment